Baker’s Dozen Pumpkin Treats
Are you a fan of pumpkin?
Hi, my name is Starlene Stewart and I am definitely a fan! When the fall season rolls around I know I’ll soon be seeing pumpkin everything and I always look forward to it. I went gluten- and grain-free in late 2009 and for a few years I missed out and felt so tempted and deprived! You know what I mean, right?
But then I mastered coconut flour and set out to create all the pumpkin treats I’d been missing… and now you can enjoy them too!
Oh, and by the way, the recipes inside this book are:
- made using coconut flour
- no other gluten-free flours
- honey is the only sweetener (except for optional chocolate chips which can be omitted)
I have been there so many times at the grocery store, looking at all the delicious pumpkin treats.
Do you know what I mean? Have you promised yourself you’ll resist temptation and leave the treats where they sit?
I know it’s hard because they’re everywhere!
But you know what? It doesn’t have to be that difficult, you can make your own! That’s what I tell myself and it’s so soothing to know I have options. I don’t have to feel sorry for myself or give in to temptation. It’s very liberating, to be honest!
And you can tell yourself the same thing. Once you have Pumpkin Treats in your possession you’ll have 21 recipes to satisfy all your cravings. I’ve got you covered with loaves of pumpkin bread, chocolate and pumpkin treats, pumpkin eggnog, pumpkin cocoa, pumpkin latte and I’m even going to share my secret Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix with you! If you love nutmeg like I do, you’re going to love the spice mix!
Check out this list of recipes inside Pumpkin Treats:
Recipes You’ll Find Inside
- Pumpkin Apple Oven Baked Pancake
- Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts
- Pumpkin Chocolate Checkerboard Loaf
- Pumpkin Buttercream-Filled Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies
- Pumpkin Ginger Snap Cookies
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Pumpkin Oven Baked Waffles
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips
- Pumpkin Pecan Loaf with Caramel Topping
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Popper Doughnut Holes
- Pumpkin Roll Cake
Plus 8 bonus pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Hot Cocoa
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – My friend Jessica Espinoza’s P.S.L. copycat recipe! (She’s the founder of Delicious Obsessions!)
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée
- Pumpkin Chocolate No-Bake Dairy-Free Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- My Favorite Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix (includes extra nutmeg!)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Buttercream Frosting (the real thing, delicious and creamy!)
- Thick Pumpkin Eggnog (like the kind you get at the store, minus all the weird ingredients!)
Maybe you have been craving one of those big pumpkin muffins? Make your own, the recipe can be in your possession in moments.
Do you love the spicy little gingersnap cookies? One of my Premier Taste Testers suggested that I recreate these and they turned out great!
Or what about these Pumpkin Waffles? They are baked and sfreeze up nicely so you can pop them in the toaster and take them on the run. Delicious!
Will I get anything in the mail?
No, the products on this site are all digital. So, you’ll receive an e-mail with a download link shortly after you complete your purchase.
What payments do you take?
- Credit cards
- Payment by money order through the U.S. Postal Service (contact me for more details)
What if I don’t like the e-book?
Well, I’ll be heartbroken! But honestly, your happiness and satisfaction are all that matters to me. Email me at email@example.com within 30 days (or use my contact form), and I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
What happens when I click on the Add to Cart Button?
Magic! Seriously though… when you click the button and pay you’ll get instant access to the e-book and will be able to download moments after your purchase.
Do your coconut flour recipes use eggs?
Yes. Coconut flour really needs the binding quality of eggs to hold the product together. I have tried using “flax eggs” but only for a couple of recipes.