30-Day Broth Challenge e-Guide
🎄Christmas🎄 in July Special: Winter Soups!
Are you intimidated by the process of making broth?
Do you feel like you just can’t find time to fit it into your busy schedule?
Do you feel like you’re missing out on having this super food?
Have you done the research and know broth is good for you, but haven’t gotten started yet?
Do you have aches and pains or health challenges that you wonder if drinking broth could benefit?
Or maybe you drink broth, but you’ve gotten out of the habit of drinking it every day?
Hi, my name is Starlene Stewart and I know how easy it is to slip out of the habit.
A lot of the time something like making broth drops to the bottom of the To Do List due to overloaded schedules. I needed to get back to making and drinking broth. It makes a huge difference in the way I feel when I consume this super food every day. I feel like it helps me eat less, and helps me get on track to eat healthier, especially when I consume it first thing in the morning. Drinking broth makes me feel good about myself in more ways than one.
What if I told you making broth doesn’t have to be a chore?
What if I told you I can help you get your broth made once a week, when it’s convenient for you?
What if I told you I’m going to share simple recipes with you and give you step-by-step instructions?
We’re going to begin with meat stock broth, rather than bone broth. You may not have even known there was a difference, but there is! Meat stock uses meat and bones and is cooked 2 to 3 hours on the stove top, while bone broth cooks for 8 to 24 hours. We’ll make meat stock broth for three weeks, and on the fourth and fifth, we’ll venture into bone broth, so be sure to save your bones! Here are the recipes you’ll learn to make:
- Basic Chicken Broth
- Roasted Chicken Broth (my personal favorite!)
- Beef Broth
- Chicken Bone Broth
- Beef Bone Broth
I’ll be sharing step-by-step instructions for making your broth on the stove top, in your slow cooker, or pressure cooker/Instant Pot.
Remember if you have an Instant Pot, it can also be used as a slow cooker. Each day of the challenge I’ll be sharing information about how broth can benefit your health challenges, flavor suggestions, answering Frequently Asked Questions and exploring various aspects about broth, for example: what about all the fat, should you freeze your broth, how long does it last in the refrigerator, when should you drink it, what are the best containers, how can you chill your broth most quickly, and why doesn’t your broth gel?
- Aging Skin
- Attention Deficit
- Brittle Nails
- Digestive Woes
- Food sensitivities
- Joint Pain
- Periodontal Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
- Judy G. noticed a decrease in her diverticulitis symptoms.
- Teresa says her joint pain and inflammation has reduced to almost nothing and she’s been able to walk without being aware of pain with every step. Her dry skin cleared up and she’s had significant improvement in depression, bloating and anxiety.
- Kim D. says her knee feels much better, she rarely feels swelling and nerve impingement, she’s more stable and flexible and it’s the first time in 3-4 winters that she could walk stably on icy, bumpy surfaces. She was seeking out an eye surgeon for a problem with her eye but since drinking broth for 30 days her knee and eye are 85-92% better.
- Tina H. says she suffers from insomnia and has slept better than she has in a long time and has been craving less sweets.
- Stacey W. says she felt like she had more energy from drinking broth every day.
- Theresa M. says her digestive system is working better than it has in a long time, and her aches and pains and mood swings have minimized.
- Paula S. says she is experiencing less joint pain.
- Ginna W. says she has sensitive skin and she’s loved feeling like she is healing her skin from the inside with a collagen-rich diet.
- Kirsten B. says her skin has improved and she was able to avoid viruses going around.
- Carla P. says drinking broth helped her sleep better and lose weight.
- Amanda W. with chronic acne said her skin healed a lot faster.
- Laurie R. says the painful joints in her hands are better.
- Janet L. said her skin was softer and she had better digestion.
- Betsy M. said her right knee had been hurting so bad she had trouble sleeping and sometimes even being alive… the knee now hurts only a little bit since drinking broth every day.
- Tammy B. says she feels better mentally.
- Jean S. said she has a weird, red, itchy patch of skin on the back of her thumb that appears in the winter around November and usually sticks around until May or June. But since drinking broth from the end of January, it resolved within a week or so. Prior to this she’d tried lotion and cream, but nothing helped.
- Valerie M. said she had a slight improvement on a weight loss plateau.
- Beverly H. says she hasn’t been so achy and when she caught a cold she was only ‘very sick’ for one day and bounced back quickly, only missing half a day of work. After going through the March challenge (she was with us in the January challenge also) she reports feeling better in the morning after drinking broth and has more energy and less intestinal issues.
- Marcella F. says her skin looks clearer.
- Julie says she is sleeping better, her overall feelings of wellness improved and she’s not aching as bad.
- Dolores J. says she has much less joint pain and her stomach problems are better.
- One of my March Broth Challengers said she was a vegetarian but drinking broth has helped her energy, sleep and her skin feels more alive.
- Deb M. said she’s been dealing with chronic contact dermatitis and it seems to be slowly improving.
- Terri P. says her neck, back and pelvic area doesn’t hurt as much. Her husband has bad arthritis in his hands and they aren’t hurting as much. They both stopped taking Chondroitin and Glucosamine pills and don’t feel they’ve gone backwards as far as aches and pains, they feel the broth is doing what the pills were.
Will I get anything in the mail?
No, the products on this site are all digital. So, you’ll receive an e-mail with a download link shortly after you complete your purchase.
What payments do you take?
- Credit cards
- Payment by money order through the U.S. Postal Service (contact me for more details)
What if I don’t like the e-guide?
Well, I’ll be heartbroken! But honestly, your happiness and satisfaction are all that matters to me. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days (or use my contact form), and I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
What happens when I click on the Add to Cart Button?
Magic! Seriously though… When you click the button and pay you’ll get instant access to the e-book and will be able to download moments after your purchase.