Winter Soups is the first Community e-Cookbook hosted by Pat Robinson from Heal Thyself and Aubrey Griffin from Homegrown & Healthy. Aubrey and Pat Robinson partnered to host their favorite real food bloggers’ “best of” recipes to share with you. Long before blogging and social networks, trading recipes has been a way to connect and transfer culture, nourishment, and love from the heart of the home (the kitchen) to others. Similarly, each blogger shared his or her best recipes for our recipe collection!
Don’t forget to check out the second and third books in the Community Cookbook series: Naturally Sweetened Treats and Gluten-Free Snacks. These Community Cookbooks are also available as a bundle: Three Community Cookbooks Bundle.
Trying new ingredients and sharing recipes is fun. We share stories and real food recipes to help you to eat better. The cookbook captures the voices of our favorite bloggers and the recipes share their love of cooking real food with your family for your good health!
Do you LOVE soup?
Are you looking for 52 new ways to make soup?
Winter Soups contains recipes for 52 soups and every recipe includes a gorgeous representation photo of the soup.
My recipe, Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce Soup is included in this electronic collection.
Real Food Soup is delicious and actually assists in healing. We eat soup year round in our home and if you have no diet restrictions, this e-book provides you with one new soup to try each week!
Soup Categories inside Winter Soups
- Cheese and Cream Soups (7)
- Pumpkin, Squash and Root Vegetable Soups (14)
- Sweet, Sour and Exotic Flavored Soups (5)
- Beans and Lentil Soups (4)
- Beef Based Soups (7)
- Poultry Based Soups (8)
- Pork Based Soups (6)
- Seafood Based Soups (1)
Will I get anything in the mail?
No, all products on this site are in digital format. You’ll receive an email with a link to download after your purchase is final.
What payments do you take?
- Credit cards
- Payment by money order through the U.S. Postal Service (contact me for more details)
What if I don’t like the e-book?
Well, I’ll be heartbroken! But honestly, your happiness and satisfaction are all that matters to me. Email me at email@example.com within 30 days (or use my contact form), and I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
What happens when I click on the Add to Cart Button?
Magic! Seriously though… when you click the button and pay you’ll get instant access to the e-book and will be able to download within moments after your purchase.
What if I’m on GAPS?
24 of the recipes are GAPS Legal as written, and many others are easily modified by removing or replacing a couple of ingredients (for example, soy sauce replaced with coconut aminos or substitute butternut squash for sweet potatoes). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on replacement ingredients. Here is a list of the soups in this book which are GAPS Legal, and remember there are 28 more, many of which are easily modified!
- Easy Creamy Leek Soup
- Asian Spiced Daikon Mushroom Soup
- Butternut Squash-Parsnip Soup with Bacon
- Cozy Celeriac Soup
- Easy Butternut Squash Soup
- Masala Carrot Soup
- Roasted Maple Butternut Squash Soup
- Spicy Jalapeño Butternut Squash Soup
- Sweet Pumpkin Soup
- Vegetarian Pumpkin and Kale Soup
- Garlic Leek Soup with Egg
- Hearty Lentil Soup
- Sprouted Lentil and Coconut Curry Soup
- White Bean, Chorizo, and Spinach Soup
- Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce Soup
- Hearty Paleo Soup
- Paleo Asian-Italian “Abondigas” Soup with Beef Bone Broth
- Chicken Soup For the Paleo Soul
- Coconut Chicken Soup with Cabbage & Carrots
- Hearty Ham and Navy Bean Soup
- Italian Sausage Soup
- Paleo Butternut Squash Soup with Ham and Ginger
- Pumpkin Sausage Soup
- Spicy Chorizo Soup